Auto Repair in Reynoldsburg, OH
Has your vehicle’s air conditioning stopped working or are you having driveability issues? Sooner or later, we all need to bring our car in for repairs and/or preventative maintenance. Whatever your needs are, you can bring your vehicle to Central Garage Company Inc. in Reynoldsburg. Our expert technicians are committed to customer satisfaction and are highly trained in all aspects of auto repair, including dead battery, no-start diagnostics/driveability diagnostics, and mechanical and suspension repairs.
Why should I bring my car in for regular auto repair?
Getting auto repairs whenever your vehicle needs it and getting the factory recommended services by each manufacturer is important for:
- Your safety: Your vehicle should always meet the safety standards of your manufacturer as well as follow OH guidelines. Waiting for a small issue with your vehicle to get worse before bringing your car in for auto repairs will compromise the safety of you and your passengers. A broken headlight, for example, not only jeopardizes your safety, but you are also at the risk of getting pulled over for not having your vehicle up to standard.
- The environment: When there is a problem with the fuel efficiency of your vehicles, such as issues with your engine, your fuel cap, or even your tires, this can affect your car's mileage, which in turn increases your carbon footprint and environmental impact. To keep your car running efficiently, it is imperative to bring your car in for auto repairs whenever needed.
- Your wallet: To keep your auto repairs as cost-effective as possible, it is important to nip problems in the bud before they get worse. Most issues that start small, such as a small vibration, can turn into a bigger problem (For example, rust will form on the exterior of your car which means a bigger repair). If you live in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Patatskala, Ohio, or nearby, bringing your vehicle to Central Garage Company Inc. for auto repair services as soon as a problem arises will ultimately save you money in the long run.
What are the most common auto repairs car owners face?
While our specialties lie in services for brakes, we at Central Garage Company Inc. have extensive knowledge on all auto repair services. Whether you drive an Acura, BMW, Buick, or Cadillac, all vehicles have common anatomy and need the same parts fixed every once in a while. This is called preventative maintenance, which will save you troubles down the road. Some of the most common auto repairs car owners face are:
- Oil Change: You should be changing your vehicle's oil regularly, in accordance with the manufacturer's recommended schedule. This range can vary depending on the manufacturer, the type of oil used, and the mileage on your car. Changing your oil regularly keeps your engine components cool, keeping your vehicle fuel-efficient, and ensures the mechanisms under the hood continue to function properly. Getting your oil changed at Central Garage Company Inc. is a quick and easy process
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is responsible for cleaning outside air before it enters your engine and mixes with fuel, which keeps your vehicle running. Over time, debris, dust, and dirt can clog up your air filter, letting in less air which can compromise your engine's combustion rate. We recommend getting your air filters replaced every 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Tire Rotation: Maintaining even, and proper wear is critical to the longevity, and performance of your tires on all vehicles, but even more so for all-wheel-drive vehicles. Most manufacturers recommend a tire rotation every other oil change. Central Garage Company Inc. can recommend an interval if you are unsure.
- Tire Replacement: The frequency that you should replace your tires depends on the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving speed, and more. Getting new tires from Central Garage Company Inc. in Reynoldsburg every 25,000 to 50,000 miles will help keep you and your fellow drivers safe when on the road.
- Brake Replacement: Your brakes are the most important things that keep you safe while driving. We roughly estimate changing your brakes every 50,000 miles, although the frequency depends on a variety of factors.
- Wheel Alignment & Balancing: To get the most out of your tires, it is important that they are balanced the way the manufacturer intended. A four-way alignment is suggested when your tires are replaced, or if they are wearing unevenly. It's recommended to get your wheels balanced according to the manufacturer's maintenance schedule to prevent unsafe driving conditions. Additionally, proper wheel alignment can prevent tire wear, and ensure your car, truck, or SUV doesn't pull to the left or right.
- Exhaust: The exhaust system in your car, truck, or SUV is comprised of many parts, such as; headers, catalytic converter, muffler, and more. You may be experiencing problems with your exhaust system, requiring repair if your car is overly noisy, is losing power, fuel-efficiency is decreasing, or you are smelling gas, rotten eggs, or fumes.
If you are in the 43068 area or nearby, you can bring your car to Central Garage Company Inc. and we will take care of all your auto repair needs.
Your Quality Shop for Auto Repair
Whether you are having an issue with a mechanical or electric component of your car, Central Garage Company Inc. in Reynoldsburg can take care of your vehicle, bumper to bumper. Founded in 1995, we offer services in Reynoldsburg, preventative maintenance inspections, on-site repairs, and more.
If you are in Reynoldsburg, OH or surrounding areas, Central Garage Company Inc. is your place to go for all things auto repair. Central Garage Company Inc. - Central Garage, is a full service, family-owned Reynoldsburg automotive repair shop that believes in honesty, integrity, and professionalism at all times. We specialize in domestic and foreign cars, SUVs and light trucks.. You can schedule an appointment online or give us a call today.